Thursday, March 20, 2014

How did you do it?

Why YES, I get asked this a lot. I just haven't come up with a good awesome daredevil story. The truth is my friend and I were walking into a bar and I tripped and fell. In the picture the blue circle represents where I broke my lt ankle and sprained my right.
I can clearly remember hearing and feeling of the break. I was in a state of shock when I called my husband to pick me up because there was no way I was going to leave a bar in an ambulance! By the way did I mention that we were walking into the bar? Which means I did this totally SOBER! 
This is me still in shock and on pain meds. 
After several X-rays and having to have my bone reset in place. I got my awesome splint! 
Here is an awesome selfie with my amazing husband. 

1 comment:

  1. Same thing just happened to me and I am so scared. They are acting like the sprained ankle isn't sprained. They say I have to walk on it and I'm begging them to at least wrap it. They are making me use a walker. Seriously give me some advice & let me know how look it was before it got easier for you.

    ReplyDelete