Saturday, March 22, 2014

'Twas the night before....

I shall begin with ..... 
'Twas the
night before surgery, and all through my thoughts was "holy mother of pearl"! Look at my ankle! It's a such a freakin' mess!
There is no words to describe my surprise, horror and fear! Then I quickly thought to myself.... I didn't even get that damn cold beer! I was stone cold Sober. 
As I ponder my thoughts and of course with great fear.... What if I am stuck like this for more than a year! 

Ok, with all rhyming aside, I couldn't sleep because my son and his friend were playing video games and no matter how much I asked them to turn it down it didn't work..... So, I decided to embrace the sleepless night and got lost in Pinterest. Yes, from 12am-4:30am I spent pinning things on Pinterest. Little did I realize that my whole world was going to be rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment