Saturday, March 22, 2014

Things you miss.....

It's been 17 days since I broke my stupid ankle. It's been intresting because I have discovered so many things about myself and people. I also realized the things I miss and how this injury has left me a little bummed out. 
I have missed my daughter's color guard performances. My kids are growing up and I have such little time left with them before they leave the nest. I am disappointed in myself because I am missing important parts of my daugher's life. I only get one shot at being a good mother and today I feel like I have let everyone down. Yes, I do realize that I am on a pity party and know that I am just bummed out. 
When you break your ankle and can't move or do anything for yourself, you can easily get depressed. So, today has had my first low moment. I know that I will recover from this...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment